Now that's how you break the internet!
That's a whole lot of people!
But Caitlyn's coming out photo didn't just do well for VF...
[Image via Annie Leibovitz/Vanity Fair.]
Ever since we heard the news that Bill Hader was leaving SNL, we've been weeping human tears and kicking over human fire hydrants while packing our human suitcases to fly away on our human paper airplanes.
We're going to miss so many great characters, but especially, Stefon, who is one of the best things to come out of SNL. (And, let's not forget Seth Meyers, who is the perfect straight man.)
What makes him so charming and HIGHlarious is the fact that Bill can never keep a straight face… Especially, since it turns out, that many of the writers throw in the most wild lines last minute so Bill reads them for the first time on air.
And yes, we're looking at you, raisins that look like Frasier and Jewish Dracula, Sidney Applebaum. LOLz!
5. Stefon and Zoolander: 'Nuff said. (also, honorable mention: Rasta Primavera)
4. Stefon's Mother Day special featuring Balogna Danza:
3. One of Stefon's greatest club names "Your Mother and I are Separating," which naturally is located in a burned down Red Lobster. Now, THIS is how Stefon does Spring Break:
2. Christmas with Stefon includes a sheep dog that looks like Bruce Vilanch, DJ Trenderson Cooper, ninja puppets, and of course, his amazing Miss Piggy impression.
1. And, finally, Stefon's finest: His Halloween club special with Bark Ruffalo which had us laughing so much, we busted our mummy stitches!
Here's hoping for a Ben Affleck/Stefon face-off on the season's finale next week!
[Image via NBC/Tumblr.]