She's Saint Angelina Jolie to us!
There's an endless list of reasons why St. Angie is absolutely perfect, but just adding to that list is her recent heroic decision to get a double mastectomy.
But, that's clearly not all. She's been a woman of courage and power and her humanitarian efforts throughout the years have been more than admirable.
Plus, she's an incredible mother of 6 who dotes on her children and raises them to become open-minded and caring individuals.
Soooo, let's talk in further detail about the Five Reasons Why We Love Angelina Jolie!
1. She demonstrates immense courage with her ability to fully express herself and doesn't give a lick of what others think. Plus, she underwent a double mastectomy to prevent the same breast cancer that killed her mother while also putting a spotlight on women's health.
2. Angie's humanitarian deeds include her mission to be a voice for those who've been affected in war-torn countries. She's also personally donated more than $5 million to the UNHCR since 2001 and has set up the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation that dedicates its time and money to the conservation, education and healthcare in Cambodia.
3. She has broken the mold and has transcended stereotypes by being daring and independent, career-driven, but also has remained a loving mother who exposes her children to all parts of the world, encouraging them to be selfless and unique.
4. She has talent up the wazoo with several awards under her belt, including an Oscar and Golden Globe and continues to make provocative career choices that take her and her viewers outside the comfort box.
5. She's not just a celebrity, she's an icon. And throughout her mistakes and trials and tribulations in Hollywood, she's managed to turned into a global ambassador, a voice for those who were unable to speak, and an icon for female empowerment. Plus, she's got a wonderful man by her side.
[Image via WENN & Ramey Pix.]
Tags: angelina jolie