It's such a bummer these two can't get along!
The confidante went on to explain:
[Image via WENN.]
YIKES!! Looks like this Glee star barely escaped a potentially REALLY bad situation!!
Chord Overstreet’s home in Nashville, Tennessee was quite literally struck by lightning! Not kidding, Gleeks! It even took out his chimney!!
Wow!! My house in nashville just got struck by lightning. Blew up our chimney! Holy smokes! #struckbylightning
— Chord Overstreet (@chordoverstreet) June 10, 2013
So scary! This could have been so much worse! We’re just glad he’s ok!
Phew! Give us a heart attack, why doncha!?!
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]