We doubt Michelle Pugh is smiling now!
"Anyone looking for cheap chunky LOW-lights a blow out and a blowjob call …"
And then she actually included a phone number!
Ch-ch-check out the post (below)!
[Image via Brian To/WENN.]
Our hearts are breaking.
It has been confirmed that Cory Monteith's death was caused by a "mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol," that was found in his system, according to BC Coroners Service.
As we've reported, Cory was battling with drugs and alcohol over the years and recently completed a stint in rehab earlier this year.
Coroners have contacted the family and have "made them aware of the results."
[Image via WENN.]