So, check out the signs (below)! and decide for yourself!
[Image via Instagram.]
Not what you want to hear about someone's tragic death.
But it's sounding like Cory Monteith had a friend who played a role in his sudden death in Vancouver this past weekend.
It's been well-known that Cory struggled with drug addiction, but things seemed to be on the mend after his latest rehab stay. Unfortunately, it sounds like there was someone in Vancouver who was nothing but harmful to the Glee star's recovery process.
"You don’t have to look very far in Vancouver to find the person who gave Cory his heroin. There is a despicable individual … who claims he was a friend of Cory. Allegedly, he was the one who gave Cory the heroin, according to [people] close to him."
It is even reported that the so-called friend bought Cory a glass pipe, which was allegedly something he had requested as the source added:
"Cory knew what he was doing but wouldn’t buy his own drugs, so allegedly he asked his … friend to score it."
We sure wish this person hadn't been in his life if all these allegations are true.
Whatever might have gone down with Cory's overdose, we hope others learn from this tragedy.
Our thoughts are still with those closest to him.
[Image via Brian To/WENN.]