We already thought it was freakin' cray cray to hear Amanda Bynes was lighting a fire in someone's driveway, but now we hear it was far more dangerous than that!
The 911 call from a witness has been released, and it reveals just how terrible the event could have been.
While the caller was describing the fire, he revealed the flaming cloth was on top of a GAS TANK!
And anyone who knows anything knows that fire plus gas equals super big explosions!!
We don't know if the gas tank was full, but we do know it luckily didn't explode. And luckily the whole thing was reported before anything worse happened.
Amanda has supposedly since been hospitalized on a 5150 psychiatric hold where she will be evaluated.
We really, sincerely hope this was rock bottom, and she can get the help she needs.
[Image via Twitter.]
Tags: 911, 911 call, amanda bynes, bomb, dangerous, explosions, fire, hospitalization, hospitalized, legal matters, mental health, scary!