Yup, gang's all here! And in matching white outfits, no less!
But this time, there's a lot more to this than just the photo.
So, after this picture was posted, Twitter users became enraged.
[Image via Cosmopolitan.]
A fire broke out in Liam Payne's apartment Monday night and one of his friends was injured and rushed to the hospital with second degree burns!!!
Ugh!! This is so sad!! Apparently the buddy was using the grill on Liam's balcony when everything went wrong!!!
Liam was in the kitchen when all of this happened, but he quickly helped put out the fire and then rode along with his wounded pal to the hospital!! Whoa!! Hashtag heroism!!!
It's unclear whether our Liam was also injured during the ruckus, but friends are describing his current condition as "fine."
We hope Liam's friend makes a full recovery!!
[Image via WENN.]