Is there a pyro ghost running around or something??
On the heels of Liam Payne's apartment fire in London, photos have now been released of Dianna Agron's shock when she learned of her hotel's fire in NYC!
Following her stroll with boyfriend Nick Mathers, the former Glee star went back to the Bowery hotel to learn of a fire that FDNY was working hard to tame.
No word on how much damage the fire caused (which thankfully probably means not a lot), but we're just SOOOO glad to know Dianna was nowhere near when the flame erupted!
[Image via Splash News.]
Tags: bowery, celebrity fires, dianna agron, fire, hotel, new york