Miley Cyrus may have gotten into some hot water for twerkgasming at the VMAs, but one amateur booty-shaker got into some actual hot fire!
Find a nice quiet place, lock the door, and prepare to LOL
for four days because this may be the funniest thing we've ever seen!
The user who posted this on YouTube, Caitlin Heller, is also the grill…uh, we mean girl in question and had this to say about her fiery demise and her hot buns:
"I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot :)"
Caitlin essentially recreated what Spider-Man might look like if he decided to impress Mary Jane by trying to twerk (hold on while we shoot our web thinking about Andrew Garfield's…cough, abdomen gyrating).
However, while she was upside down, humping the door frame like there was no tomorrow, her roommate walked in through the front door. That's when Caitlin got hot as Heller!
At that point, Caitlin toppled on to the glass table, which had several lit candles and alcohol. What could possible go wrong with the combination of alcohol and candles, right?
LOL! We wonder if she became ever so briefly a fire crotch! Caitlin, you're suppose to twerk up a sweat from the exercise, not from your flaming yoga pants!
Oh, buuurn (possibly 2nd degree)! Luckily she stopped, dropped, and booty rolled to safety, and at least her thighs were well cooked!
We'd like to raise a
toast roast! To Katniss Everdeen Caitlin Heller…the girl who was on fire!
Tags: comedy, dance, epic, fail, fall, fire, flames, funny, girl, highlarious, miley cyrus, twerk, video, worst, yoga, youtube