So, check out the signs (below)! and decide for yourself!
[Image via Instagram.]
So scary… if this is true. We're having a hard time believing that things got THIS bad for him.
According to "sources" who were at the party, Zefron allegedly had to be resuscitated by friends after passing out at the Thompon Hotel due to popping the powerful and sometimes lethal painkiller oxycodone, along with Adderall and weed.
That's… a lot of drugs.
An eyewitness said:
"I was scared for him. If he doesn’t clean himself up, he’ll be Hollywood’s next big drug tragedy.”
Ugh! Makes us sick just to think of someone saying that, let alone thinking it.
Zac's habit was reportedly so bad, he wouldn't even let party guests in unless they supplied him with 40 pills at $30 dollars each!
See, if the story wasn't hard to swallow before, this bitter, unreliable pill definitely is.
“If he didn’t have such a need for the oxy, I don’t think he would have let us come into the room. He was like a junkie. He wanted the drugs so bad, and this was the only way he could get them.”
This breaks our hearts!
Hopefully, Zac will use traumatic accidents like Cory's to motivate him to stay clean!
We're here for you, baby!!!
[Image via WENN.]