That's right, we've compiled the GIFs of the best moments, so... yes, you ARE welcome!
Without further ado, here's our GIF recap!
Do you love chow me-me-me-mein?
Well, Alison Gold does!!!
It's just… a big ball of NO.
Let's hope that Patrice Wilson, owner of Ark Music Factory and writer of this AWFUL song, is just trying to troll the internet or something and doesn't ACTUALLY think this is okay!!
1. Why is a middle schooler singing about prom night and clubbing?
2. Why is she "making it rain" to chow mein?
3. Why is she dancing around a field with a man in a panda suit?
4. Why is the man in the panda suit actually Patrice Wilson?
5. Why is the panda/Patrice at the girls slumber party?
6. Why did they not realize how racist this entire video is!?!?!?!!?
Give us Rebecca Black any day! At least the her song was catchy and reminded us all how awesome Friday is!
This song is straight up creepy and racist!!