Uh-oh, drama is a-brewin' on the Glee set and we're not talking about the scripted dramz!
Talk about a figurative slap in the face!
But maybe life is imitating art for these two!
Phew! We were really worried for a second!
Singer Babyface’s El Lay home caught fire on Saturday afternoon when a flame sparked in his bathroom!
He must have started singing while shirtless or something. Talk about HAWT!
Luckily, Babyface had an interior sprinkler system that put the fire out before anything serious burned. The bad news is that there was water damage done to his mansion.
It isn't clear what started the fire, or if Babyface was even there, but some people were home when the blaze started.
It’s just good to hear that everyone is okay!
[Image via WENN.]