Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Ariana Selena G. Kim K. Real Housewives PerezTV
| Filed under: Love LineKris JennerGIFs

Young men of El Lay, you better watch out! Kris Jenner is officially single, and it looks like no one is safe! Although the momager isn't planning for… Read more…

9 comments to “Kris Jenner Is Ready For Her Cougar Transformation After Splitting With Bruce Jenner!”

  1. 1

    It was only a matter of time before Kris Jenner started escorting/'hooking again….

  2. 2

    She will fall for the guy who is most likely to improve the ratings of her stupid show. That is the only criteria.

  3. Jo says – reply to this


    Grandma No!

  4. bigbud says – reply to this


    Yes a GRAND COUGAR. Go get em girl, go get em.

  5. 5

    YUCK! the dog just finished licking his private parts!! gross

  6. The Matrix says – reply to this


    Please, no granny porn.

  7. Floninginging says – reply to this


    cougar transformation? The only females that even remotely have a prayer of looking like cats are asian girls. My girl looks way more like a cat than kris could ever and still has her youth and athletic prowess and fertility to boot (wildcats breed). She's a gymnast retired from competition but not from being able to kick ass on the mats like a cat. If you went to a mensa get-together and held up a pictures of 100 24 year old japanese/thai/taiwan girls as exhibit "A" and then 100 chubby old white women as exhibit "B".. and then asked "ok… which group comes closer to resembling a cat"? they will all point at group A. The cat eyed girls. 95% concurrence. (the other 5% can never find their glasses).

  8. floninginging says – reply to this


    kris looks more like that dog.

  9. John says – reply to this


    I don't think so. Kris Jenner has the looks of a space alien on steroids, she's no cougar! Add to the fact that she's a piece of shit as a parent and wife, too. It's arrogant people like the Kardashians that prove to the world that you don't need talent to be famous anymore, which is really too bad. Their lame reality show has the same quality as an old rusty gutter.