So, check out the signs (below)! and decide for yourself!
[Image via Instagram.]
This is sad, sad, sad!
Brittany Murphy passed away in 2009, and at the time, the LAPD ruled it was due to natural causes, since she had pneumonia. Then five months later, they decided her hubby Simon Monjack died of the exact same thing!
Well, Brit’s dad, Angelo Bertolotti, never believed that explanation, and obtained his own blood, hair, and tissue samples to get tested by an outside lab.
Sharon Murphy, the actress’s mom, has been saying that her daughter died from mold in their home, and the lab results may have confirmed that! The report read:
“Ten (10) of the heavy metals evaluated were detected at levels higher that the WHO [The World Health Organization] high levels. Testing the hair strand sample identified as “back of the head” we have detected ten (10) heavy metals at levels above the WHO high levels recommendation. If we were to eliminate the possibility of a simultaneous accidental heavy metals exposure to the sample donor then the only logical explanation would be an exposure to these metals (toxins) administered by a third party perpetrator with likely criminal intent.”
W-O-A-H! They could have been poisoned?!?
Apparently, the levels of heavy metals in Brittany’s hair were at a level so high that it could have been from ingesting rat poison!
Both the actress and her hubby had the same symptoms a person with rat poisoning has, like headaches, dizziness, and disorientation.
This is just awful!
Hopefully someone will continue to look into this, because if there is a guilty party, then that person needs to be found!
[Image via WENN.]