As if the tragic death of her beloved puppy wasn't enough, now Alice Cullen's neighbors are getting litigious!!
Remember the horrible blaze that began in Ashley Greene's living room earlier this year??
Well, the other residents in her WeHo apartment complex certainly haven't forgotten!
Neighbor Adrian Mayorga recently filed a lawsuit against the Twilight star, alleging he sustained injury while running through the smoke-filled hallways and yelling for other tenants to flee!
Likewise, the building doorman claims he suffered smoke inhalation, dehydration, and exhaustion as a result of a candle in Ashley's unit somehow lighting her couch on fire!
The experience was already horrific enough for Ashley, considering the blaze killed one of her two dogs (a Fox Terrier named Mario), so we imagine this new lawsuit has her feeling even worse.
Tags: accidenta, ashley greene, dehydration, dog, fire, gifs, lawsuit, legal matters, pets