Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Khloé Selena G. Meghan Markle T. Swift PerezTV

Ashley Greene SUED Over WeHo Fire That Started In Her Apartment & Killed One Of Her Dogs!

| Filed under: Legal MattersAshley GreenePetsDogGIFs

ashley greene gulp gif

As if the tragic death of her beloved puppy wasn't enough, now Alice Cullen's neighbors are getting litigious!!

Remember the horrible blaze that began in Ashley Greene's living room earlier this year??

Well, the other residents in her WeHo apartment complex certainly haven't forgotten!

Neighbor Adrian Mayorga recently filed a lawsuit against the Twilight star, alleging he sustained injury while running through the smoke-filled hallways and yelling for other tenants to flee!

Likewise, the building doorman claims he suffered smoke inhalation, dehydration, and exhaustion as a result of a candle in Ashley's unit somehow lighting her couch on fire!

The experience was already horrific enough for Ashley, considering the blaze killed one of her two dogs (a Fox Terrier named Mario), so we imagine this new lawsuit has her feeling even worse.


Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Glee: Where Are They Now?
The Teen Mom Franchise: A Mugshot Collection!
Too Many Trump Scandals To Follow? Get The Breakdowns HERE!
Biggest Teen Mom Scandals!
iHeartRadio Music Awards 2018: All The Red Carpet Fashion!
iHeartRadio Music Awards 2018: Celebrity Twitpics & Instagrams

4 comments to “Ashley Greene SUED Over WeHo Fire That Started In Her Apartment & Killed One Of Her Dogs!”

  1. ursula says – reply to this


    We, the commenters of PerezHilton, believe in free speech as strongly as we believe in free photos of celebrities flashing their crotches while in cars. Therefore, we hereby declare: you can make up to 88 dollars an hour working from your house. Click here for one weird tip on how to lose your bellyfat. U R homo. Ron Paul 2012! bit.do\bNB9

  2. DD says – reply to this


    That is NOT cool………….it was an Accident, these things happen.
    So sorry to hear Ashley has to go thru this BS………
    The only reason why he is sueing is cas he knows she is a big actress……not right man!!
    If he wants to sue anyone should be the OWNER of the Apartment Building, they are insured for these accidents. also that is why one has RENTAL INSURANCE…..
    This guy only wants to get his name in the paper is all an collect big bucks…..he should thank GOD HE IS ALIVE…….its ok God will judge him in the END!!

    Ashley im happy to hear your safe an going to be alright also so sorry for your lost, im an animal lover also, animals are our family, and its very hard to lose a loved one even our pets.

  3. PLEASE says – reply to this


    Nonsense, the idiot was irresponsible with candles, she was lucky no humans died. Actions have consequences even for B- listers

  4. Pam F says – reply to this


    Re: PLEASE – Thank you! People need to take responsibility for their actions, celebrity or not. "somehow" a candle caught the couch on fire? Nope: she was being irresponsible and PEOPLE could have died. Others got injured or had smoke damage to their property. Why *shoudn't* the responsible party pay?

    If that is the case, the next time someone asks me to do something I don't want to do, I'll simply demur, and say that my dog passed away.