Well now we've got both sides of the story.
"So I went back downstairs. I told the driver I had no idea what was going on."
When asked if he had been flirting with the 36-year-old reality star, Stanulis said:
[Image via AKM-GSI.]
This was SO the right move by Universal Pictures.
Following the untimely and tragic passing of Paul Walker, the movie studio behind the Fast & Furious franchise has announced today that they will shut down production on the 7th installment!
Fast & Furious 7 was due out in theaters on July 11 of next year, but producers have decided to push the release date back in order to assess how to handle the death of the movie’s star.
"Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise. We are committed to keeping Fast & Furious fans informed, and we will provide further information to them when we have it. Until then, we know they join us in mourning the passing of our dear friend Paul Walker.”
Clearly there are going to have to be major changes made to the script, now that Brian O’Conner (Paul’s character) will be reworked. We’ve even heard rumors that they’ll have to start from square one on a new script following Walker’s death!
The Fast & Furious films have grossed nearly 1 billion dollars and there is no doubt the next flick will be yet another box office success. But waiting to do it right is the smart and respectful thing to do.
R.I.P. Paul Walker.
[Image via Universal.]