So sad and scary.
[Image via WENN.]
So what luxuries do they have? The couple's riders, the clauses in their contracts that detail all the amenities they have to have on hand at their hotel, have been revealed!
So what kind if diva demands do they have? Only green M&Ms? Exotic fish tanks? Sudoku with no 3s?
- Bottle of Lagavulin 16
- Fruit plate w/ bananas
- Cherry Coke Zero cans for fridge
- Extra Fiji Water - room temp
Looks like all the man needs is his expensive Scotch and his woman! And also some fruit, because, you know, vitamins.
Katy's list isn't any more unreasonable, but is just a BIT longer:
- Plain Fage Greek yogurt
- Organic toasted almond granola
- Bananas, apples, tangerines
- Director's chair
- Full-length mirror
- Fresh crudites to include at least 3 of the following types of vegetables: cucumbers, peppers, carrots, snap peas, jicama, broccoli, cauliflower
- Sliced deli platter - turkey and Swiss cheese
- Dried mango slices
- Flaxseed tortilla chips
- Stacy's Parmesan, garlic & herb pita chips
- Plain hummus
- Garlic hummus
- Bowl of ranch dressing
- Mad Mexican salsa verde
- Fresh guacamole
- Green and chamomile teas
- Sencha Shot green tea (in a can)
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe steamer
OK, the mirror, chair, and steamer are a must for making sure Katy looks her best.
And we can't say we're surprised by all the healthy snacks. After all, gurl burns some calories with her energetic stage show!
But where are Katy's own flavor of Pop Chips? We see the kettle, but where's the kettle corn?? LOLz!