Home Videos Photos

Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson Says His Family Is "Ready To Move On" From Phil Robertson's Anti-Gay Remark Controversy!

| Filed under: TV NewsGIFs

1tumblr mkrm45uf1b1s9rx4wo2 r1 250

Looks like Willie Robertson didn't quack under pressure.

While on Fox News' All-American New Year special, Duck Dynasty's Willie, son of Phil Robertson, now notorious for his anti-gay remarks that recently got him suspended on A&E and then reinstated after 9 days, has finally talked about the controversy, but just barely.

He shared with home viewers:

"We're just glad to be back to work, and A&E and us are fine…We're looking forward to getting back to making some funny shows. It's a New Year so we're ready to break in a New Year and start it all over again. We're ready to move on, you know. I think we all learned a lot and we're just ready to move on, and the family's happy, and we're ready to go. I've got to make sure my guys are back there building duck calls."

We're sure Willie and the rest of the Robertsons are "ready" to move on, but does he really have nothing to say about his father's words, especially when a video of Phil saying that men should marry 15-year old girls just surfaced!

This duck and cover approach to all this controversy seems like the family is trying to dodge a real issue here!

While we know that Willie isn't responsible for his father's outlandish words, we'd like to hear some semblance of an actual reaction.

Seriously, will anyone actually comment on his ridiculous and offensive remarks? Anyone? Bueller?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Kristen Bell Basically Is Anna From Frozen In Real Life - 10 GIFs To Prove IT!
That '70s Show! Where Are They Now?
Celebs Who Died Under Bizarre Circumstances!
Off Or On? What's The Status Of These Shaky Celeb Couples!
Emmys 2014: The Biggest SNUBS!
A Look Back At Rosie O’Donnell’s Most Memorable & HEATED Moments On The View!

7 comments to “Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson Says His Family Is "Ready To Move On" From Phil Robertson's Anti-Gay Remark Controversy!”



  1. 1

    Of course they are ready to move on, they want to make more dough off of A&E and the rest of the people who love their stupid show. Enjoy that 15 minutes of fame you sell-outs!



  2. 2

    Everyone on both sides of the argument REALLY need to.



  3. 3

    Hey Asshat how come you never mention the pole one of your gay buddies took and it backfired on then? U know the one asking who was in the right Phil or A&E. Out come was 92% thought Phil was in the right leaving a measely 8% thinking A&E was right to suspend him.

    I am offended you hide this pole and think you should be relieved of this site u piece of scum.



  4. 4

    Phil told the truth, the butt-fuckers just didn't like hearing it

  5. sinner slaves says – reply to this


    5

    Homosexuality is a sin as well as many others such as the seven deadly sins that HATRED which is precisely the sin committed by both parties! Satan wins on both sides!



  6. 6

    Gone are the days when news was presented in a way that people could form an opinion on facts. Now it's all sound bites. Now everyone has an opinion based on bits & pieces of information & feeds on itself.

    Louisiana law allows people to marry at 16 with a parent's permission. And they do. Many hunters have a saying 'Marry a girl at 16 & she'll pick your ducks. Marry a girl at 20 & she'll pick your wallet.' Been around for years & years & years. It isn't going away.

    When Christians complain about something crude, hateful, disgusting, obscene on TV, radio, magazine, book, art, they're always told 'if you don't like it, turn the channel, the station, don't buy the magazine, etc.

    How about others doing the same. If you don't like what Mr. Robertson said, don't buy the magazine, turn the channel, don't buy his book.

    Shame on them for working hard to get where they are today. Shame on them for creating a product years ago that made them rich & famous long before anyone ever dreamed of Duck Dynasty. Shame on them for saying yes when A&E asked them to do a TV show. Shame on them for being so good at it that millions of people watch it. Shame on them for dreaming the American dream & working hard to achieve it.

    Shame on them for offering products millions of people buy. I know. If you don't like, don't buy it.

  7. duckman1222 says – reply to this


    7

    I am so glad they are ready to move on and out this behind them. I can't wait to start watching the show again!