Move over Kelly Clarkson…
Because Carrie Underwood has simply Blown Away your title!
The fabulous blonde country songstress has just been named American Idol's top earner of 2013 by Forbes magazine!
Since winning Idol in 2005, Carrie's hit mega-fame with endorsement deals, appearances, and successful album sales - making over $31 million last year alone!
HOLY shizznit, that's a lot of dough!
The Before He Cheats goddess has made approximately $83 million over the past five years - and has no signs of slowing down!
But she's not the only contestant from the reality competition series to hit it big!
1. Carrie Underwood - $31 million
2. Kelly Clarkson - $7 million
3. Phillip Phillips / Adam Lambert (tie) - $5 million
4. Chris Daughtry - $4 million
5. Scotty McCreery - $3 million
6. Taylor Hicks - $2.5 million
7. Fantasia / Kellie Pickler (tie) - $1.5 million
8. Katharine McPhee / Jennifer Hudson (tie) - $1 million