This sounds pretty reasonable.
So, Mama June either wants back on TV or she wants her money!
They gave the demand on Friday and will wait a week to see what happens.
Are U interested in watching either of these shows anymore???
First we find out that Elizabeth Banks will be directing Pitch Perfect 2, and now we get a release date? This week has been AH-Mazing.
Our favorite women's college a cappella group will be returning to the big screen…May 15, 2015! Squeeeeee!!!
In the meantime, ch-ch-check out the top 5 songs we think should be in the sequel…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. Let It Go! This instant Disney classic would be perfect…pitch perfect that is! Wink!
2. Wrecking Ball! Anna Kendrick on a steel ball of destruction? Yes, puh-lease!
3. Royals! They could perform this in a dream sequence with Cadillacs.
4. Roar! We want leopard print all over this number!
5. And in honor of the music video appearing online today, Midnight Memories!