It seems like every single Real Housewives city is getting a major facelift!
However, just because she is done with RHOA doesn't mean she's done being a Bravolebrity!
[Image via Bravo.]
Philip Seymour Hoffman's unfortunate passing was a tragedy.
And as it's believed he overdosed on drugs, the attention is now being focused on who supplied those drugs.
One man, Robert Vineberg, is at the center of the search along with three other suspects. And some of the information linked to Robert is going to put him in a pretty bad spot because he's looking guilty.
With his name in focus, we've found out five things about this man who might be connected to Philip's death.
1. A cellphone belonging to him had Philip's phone number in it. Three cellphones containing the late actor's number were actually found in a raided building, but so far Robert is the only one linked to one of those phones.
2. His stepdaughter, Christina Soto, is also linking him to Philip, but claims they weren't together recently. She commented:
"He said he hasn’t seen Hoffman since November. He was very upset. He said, ‘I wish he would have called me because I could have made sure if he was going to do something, someone was going to be there and he was going to be OK.'"
3. He has been arraigned on felony possession of heroin with an intent to sell and criminal use of drug paraphernalia. He has not yet formally been linked to Philip's death.
4. He could end up facing 25 years in prison if convicted. He received harsher charges than Max Rosenbloom and Juliana Luchkiw, who were not charged with heroin possession.
5. He is a former jazz musician who worked under the name Robert Aaron and played with musical acts like David Bowie, Paul Simon, Wyclef Jean, Tom Jones, and the late Amy Winehouse. His stepdaughter revealed that he turned to selling drugs when he couldn't get work:
"That’s my dad. He got into this because right now he couldn’t find any work — anything. This is the only thing he could think of. He couldn’t even find work washing dishes."
[Image via WENN.]