This might be Rihanna's most NSFW video to date.
This video is certainly not for the faint of heart. HA!
This situation has been so, so difficult to hear about.
Dylan Farrow bravely came forward in an open letter in the New York Times to address her molestation accusations against Woody Allen, and since then there has been a whirlwind around her.
And while there have been a lot of claims on both sides, there are some serious facts in this difficult and painful matter.
1. Woody was originally accused of molesting Dylan in 1992 when he was investigated for such a crime. At the time, the state's attorney decided not to prosecute Woody as they believed Dylan was too fragile to handle a court case.
2. Woody had been in therapy with a child psychologist for alleged inappropriate behavior with Dylan. Later, when the case began, it was determined that Woody had exhibited behaviors that were "grossly inappropriate and that measures must be taken to protect her." Judge Elliott Wilk had agreed with Mia Farrow who was suspicious of Woody's actions toward their young child.
3. Mia ended up gaining custody of their child, Dylan. Woody was not granted visitation rights.
4. Woody recently responded to Dylan with his own open letter in which he blamed Mia for masterminding this situation and brainwashing Dylan into thinking this abuse happened. He also brought up questions about whether or not Ronan Farrow is really his son or the son of Frank Sinatra.
6. On the other side, Woody has received support from Barbara Walters, which has resulted in much backlash for her. He has also received support from his other child, and Dylan's brother, Moses Farrow.
7. Dylan's abuse claims have remained consistent. Three adults were present the day of the abuse moment she has recounted, and they have confirmed seeing a number of the things happen that she had said happened. One adult confirmed that Woody and Dylan went missing for a short amount of time during that later, while a babysitter confirmed seeing Woody with his head in Dylan's lap while facing her body as well that day. And finally, a tutor for the family confirmed finding Dylan without underwear under her sundress that day.
8. Woody refused to take a lie detector test at the time of the molestation accusations. Instead of taking the test administered by the Connecticut state police, he had someone hired by his legal team. The test was not accepted as evidence.
9. Despite what Woody has claimed, it was determined by Judge Elliott Will that Mia had not coached Dylan into saying these things about molestation. He said there was "no credible evidence to support Mr. Allen’s contention that Ms. Farrow coached Dylan or that Ms. Farrow acted upon a desire for revenge against him for seducing Soon-Yi."
10. While the Yale-New Haven Hospital Child Sex Abuse Clinic had determined Dylan was not sexually molested, this decision was not accepted by Judge Wilk. As the panel only consisted of two social workers and a pediatrician, the judge had reservations about the reliability of the results. No psychologists or psychiatrists were involved in this investigation, so the judge did not accept claims that Dylan had trouble separating fantasy from reality.
We just hope that Dylan can find peace with this ordeal.
We can't imagine the struggle, and she only deserves the best.
[Image via WENN.]