They're in love! They're a couple in love!
Aren't they just the sweetest??
[Image via BleacherCreatures.tv/Splash News.]
Springfield is getting a LEGO makeover and we love it! Everything is coming up Milhouse!
That's right, The Simpsons, in their historic 25th season, will be airing an entire episode using animated Legos in May, and our excitement is already building over here!
But this got us thinking about some other shows we'd love to see featuring those loveable toys! Ch-ch-check out our list…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. Game of Thrones! If any characters get their head chopped off, they can easily reattach it! Although the Iron Throne might take a while to build, even with instructions.
2. The Walking Dead! Plastic zombies might have a tough time trying to gnaw on people when they don't necessarily have teeth, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't love to see a miniature Michonne wield a equally miniature katana!
3. (Lego) House of Cards! So Frank Underwood might consider a LEGO a "useless thing," but that doesn't mean we wouldn't love to see his asides to the camera done by an actual LEGO.
4. Homeland! Carrie Mathison would be so less depressed after the explosive season 2 finale if she were able to rebuild the CIA in an afternoon.
5. Brooklyn Nine-Nine! Andy Samberg as a small toy? Yes, puh-lease!
[Image via Instagram.]