Well, this should surely teach people not to mess with Selena Gomez!
However, that's no reason to get physical, gurl!
Ch-ch-check out the pap pushing vid...AFTER THE JUMP!!!
Jamie Lee Curtis had to call 9-1-1 this week after her friend dangerously mixed drinking with prescription drugs and had a near overdose!
Cops arrived on the scene to find her gal pal passed out in the backseat, since Jamie was about to drive her to the hospital but called for help instead!
"Jamie and another woman came to the aid of a young friend who was having a violent reaction to a mixture of medication and alcohol. Jamie was going to drive her to the hospital herself but realized she needed immediate medical attention and therefore called 9-1-1.”
Luckily, the friend was taken to the hospital and released only a few hours later.
You gotta be careful though! Booze,
Activia yogurt and pills can be a deadly combination if you’re not careful!
Way to think fast and get your bestie the help she needed, Jamie Lee!
[Image via WENN.]