It's a race to the finish line!
George Clooney may have to see another one of his
many exes get married before he does.
We can't wait!
[Image via WENN]
After you get to know Theo James, you're going to wonder how you ever lived life without him!
The hottie has already had a bit of a career, but he's about to make a BIG splash with his role as Tobias "Four" Eaton in Divergent!
And if you've been keeping this cutie off your radar, well, we're here to save your day!
We've got some facts about Mr. James that you just NEED to know if you're going to join his fan club…and you know you are!
1. Theo comes from a big family! He's got two brothers and two sisters. And get this…he's the youngest of all five! Not only that, but he's super close with them all. He even brought some of his family with him when he was interviewed on Chelsea Lately!
2. He's wonderfully British. Yup, that sexy accent is there as he was born in Oxford, England under the name Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis.
3. He's not only an actor, but he's a musician as well. He sang and played guitar for the London-based band Shere Khan. Unfortunately, it looks like acting has taken over because the band announced in November 2012 that they were no longer actively playing together.
4. Theo is quite the sex scene actor! He actually played a role on Downton Abbey where his character DIED after sex! He played Kemal Pamuk in the first season and slept with Lady Mary Crawley. What a way to go out!
5. As much as a natural as he just might be, he's also spent lots of time studying his craft. He trained for acting at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. But if acting doesn't work out, he might have a backup plan for a career in philosophy! After all, that's what he got his degree in during his undergraduate years at University of Nottingham.
6. He is, unfortunately, not single. He has reportedly been dating Ruth Kearney for some time now. Feel free to ignore this fact because that's what we plan to do!
Did you just fall for him even more after learning all this??? We sure did!
[Image via WENN.]