Chris Brown is putting his foot down!
But it's not just about money.
We just hope that whatever happens, it's in the best interests of little Royalty.
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
The boy band is BAAACK!
Okay, so maybe they're not officially reunited—but a blog can pop dream, can't we??
During our daily Digital Get Down aka research on Twitter, we noticed a bunch of you were talking about the 14th anniversary of *NSYNC's killer album No Strings Attached, which got us thinking about all of the phenom moments that collection of jams provided for our souls!
1. The guys were hottie marionettes in the video for Bye, Bye, Bye—which made us all want to safely string ourselves up to mimic their moves:
2. And everyone wanted to be the lucky gal in control:
3. This Justin Timberlake GIF/Meme wouldn't have happened without the song It's Gonna Be Me:
4. Their Wade Robson style dance moves on this album KILLED IT:
5. This tender camera moment featuring Lance Bass as a doll may help you feel the love:
6. You still remember this AH-Mazing dance, don't lie:
7. Every lean…
8. Every crotch grab/pelvic thrust combo…
9. You never wanted to say Bye, Bye, Bye to these fine creatures in the year 2000!
10. And as if we needed more points to drive this sucker home—we give you Exhibit A: JT's coy smile!
But really, who's ever stopped loving *NSYNC…Our hearts are still yours, 14 years later!