The only hint anyone received from the starlet was "the release is closer than you think."
Because that's not vague! LOLz!
We have a special birthday treat, Perezcious readers!
Besides the AH-mazing night being filled with musical performances, fancy food, seXXXy drinks, and fabulous company, we also gave our GORgeous guest some AMAZEBALLS gift bags!
Weren't in NYC to attend the shindig??! Well, you're party-poppin' prayers have been answered because one VERY lucky reader will be getting the VERY LAST gift bag!
That's right! That person could be YOU!
Just comment (below)!
You have until 3 pm PT to write in the comments section and tell us why YOU want to win!
YUP! It's that easy to walk away with a whole lot of swag!
Here's a list of all the goodies our sponsors so kindly donated:
- Modeled after its “big brother” G-Shock, the Baby-G BA112 collection features two dynamic, jewel-toned watch models in cobalt blue and magenta that are both stylish and functional for the fashionably fearless woman!
- Macadamia Beauty offering their Deep Repair Masque. Infused with macadamia and argan oils, Macadamia's Natural Oil's Deep Repair Masque is packed with Omegas 3, 5, and 7, to mimic the scalp's natural oil production.
- Shades by Gal is a complete line of make-up products, specially formulated to work with your specific skin tone. Founder Grace Ann Long vows, "There's a SHADE for everyone, a perfect match".
- UrgentRx is a line of fast-acting, portable OTC medications providing right now relief for today’s busy, on-the-go consumer. UrgentRx® Fast Powders™, come in an innovative, fast-acting flavored powder format available in convenient, single-dose, credit card-sized packets for easier portability and accessibility.
- At Trapp, it’s all about the fragrance. That’s why we guarantee every product will fill a room with fragrance within minutes.
- Teatulia Organic Teas is the leading producer of organic hot and iced teas.
- All items fit nicely in the fabulously, fun and functional totes from SnapSac. Don't take a bag, take SnapSac!