This whole situation is a big mess, but this isn't looking good for Mama June!
[Image via Michael Carpenter/WENN]
It's a sad day in TV land…
The late-night staple will be saying goodbye after more than 30 years in front of the camera, in "at least a year or so … 2015!"
So while we wait in agony until the actual date of his departure is announced, let's celebrate David the only way we see fit…with a list!
10. His mad interview skills
9. His "Will It Float" segment
8. When he drops things off the roof
7. "Stupid Human Tricks" segment
6. His obsession with drums
5. His band leader, Paul Shaffer
4. The gap in his teeth
3. His Oprah frenemy feud
2. His AH-Mazing opening monolouges
1. His Top 10 lists
We will miss him soooo much!