Well, we guess this means those pictures were real!
We're talking full frontal. Full. Frontal.
[Image via Justin Bieber/Instagram.]
*SPOILER ALERT* IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE SHOW OR ARE PLANNING TO START WATCHING THEN STOP READING RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY. JUST STOP. DON'T GO ANY FURTHER.
It's HERE! It's finally here! Today is the day!
Game of Thrones season four is finally happening TONIGHT!!
We're sure you've got your dragons by your side and your direwolves ready to sob into when another favorite character gets killed off.
But…but… why would we be crying? We're SOOOO happy GoT is back!
Well, as sure as we are that winter is coming, we're also sure that NO ONE on this show is safe from DEATH!
Seriously! The Red Wedding TOTALLY proved this theory!
Don't believe us?
Then ch-ch-check out 10 of the most shocking deaths in GoT plus five we think just may be coming this season…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
10. Robert Baratheon
9. Renly Baratheon
8. Khal Drogo
5. Lord Commander Mormont
4. Kraznys mo Nakloz (The dude who thought he was getting a dragon. HAHAHA.)
3. Catelyn Stark
2. Robb Stark
1. Lord Eddard Stark
Now who is it that we think could possibly be one of the big kills this season?
1. Joffrey Baratheon - The kid has it coming. He is everyone's least favorite character. He's gotta go. If he doesn't kick it this season, then we're SURE viewers will revolt.
2. Tyrion Lannister - This would make us super sad, but as George R.R. Martin has said, NO ONE IS SAFE. Plus, in the trailers Tyrion looks like he's in a pretty tight spot! Ya never know!
3. Sansa Stark-Lannister - She's lost her mother, her father, & her eldest brother! Could she be the next Stark to kick it?!
4. Tywin Lannister - The patriarch of the Lannister family has pissed off a looooooot of people! He just may get what's coming to him this season!
5. Theon Greyjoy - The eldest Greyjoy has lost his manhood… What else does he have to live for!?! We'll just have to wait & see!
P.S. Friendly reminder that even though there are books out & readers know who will be dying this season, don't be a d*ck and spoil it for people who only watch the show. No one likes that.
Please & thank you, Perezicious readers!