Gotta stand up for his sister!
The famous father also rapped that he and the blonde beauty "might still have sex." Ugh.
[Image via Taylor Swift/Instagram.]
Peaches was a prominent British journalist & socialite, so it's not uncommon that you, Perezicious readers, may not be too familiar with who she was.
1. Peaches was a British socialite who grew up in the public eye.
2. Her father was Bob Geldof, singer of the Boomtown Rats & well known activist, & her mother was Paula Yates, a well-known British journalist.
3. Her mother died of an overdose in 2000 & Peaches was incredibly affected by it.
4. She has two sisters, Fifi Trixibelle Geldof and Pixie Geldof, & one half sister, Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof.
5. She had two beautiful baby boys with her current husband Thomas Cohen. Their full names are: Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen & Phaedra Bloom Forever Cohen.
6. She had written articles for Elle Girl, The Guardian, & The Daily Telegraph.
7. Peaches was also a well-known model in the fashion world.
8. She had gotten into trouble in the fall of 2013 for naming the women involved in the Ian Watkins lawsuit who were supposed to remain anonymous.
9. Like Kourtney Kadashian and a slew of other celebrities, Peaches was an advocate of attachment parenting.
"I remember the day my mother died, and it’s still hard to talk about it. I just blocked it out.. I didn’t grieve. I didn’t cry at her funeral…I couldn't express anything because I was numb to it all. I don’t blame her, I’m not angry with her, I understand her. I honestly understand what she was going through."
Tags: anglophilia, baby, back, beautiful, british, celebrities, died, elle, fashion, husband, instagram, lawsuit, model, mother, overdose, parenting, passed away, peaches geldof, public, r.i.p., sad sad, singer, sisters