It's such a bummer these two can't get along!
The confidante went on to explain:
[Image via WENN.]
With Anna Kendrick positively blowing us all away with her Beauty and the Beast-inspired musical number she performed in her monologue this past week on Saturday Night Live, we got to thinking about our other favorite opening monologues that used the gift of song!
Our number one choice? Taylor Swift…who wrote and performed a lovely, HIGHlarious opening song about what not to do in a monologue (above)!
2. Anne Hathaway channeled some serious Les Mis back in 2012!
3. Justin Timberlake sang about not singing back in 2011!
5. Megan Mullally proved that she can do more than joke around with gay characters back in 2004!
6. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was still tough in 2009!
7. Bryan Cranston sang a barbershop song in 2010!
8. Jason Segel went Muppetational in 2011!