All of that money, and the bluetooth isn't hooked up.
No police caught Bruce, but cameras did, which is just as damning.
[Image via Splash News.]
So peculiar that many are actually questioning just how real the whole scandal is!
While we do love ourselves some Tori, there is definitely some evidence that reveals her new reality show might not be so real.
1. Tori said that she agreed to film her latest reality series because the tabloids have always told her story and she wants to speak the truth, but she's already publish FOUR autobiographical novels.
2. In the first episode the actress is portrayed chasing after her four kiddies to get them ready for school WITHOUT Dean by her side, but why is she doing it all alone if she has been photographed with three nannies AND an assistant??!
3. Tori told the cameras that Dean had checked into treatment just before Christmas even though he was actively posting snaps of their kids until mid-January! We're pretty positive rehab facilities forbid most phone use and internet access. Also, Dean told us all that he had gone into rehab for "health and personal issues" on January 23.
4. Tori gave an exclusive interview to the same tabloid magazine that told the world about her husband's affair. And this was all while she complained on her multiple reality shows that she absolutely hated the tabloid coverage of her love life.
5. Emily Goodhand — Dean's alleged Canadian mistress— has disappeared after being interviewed about the nights she spent with the dad of four. Unlike other mistresses, Emily has had no photoshoots, has no social media presence, and no "close friends" of her have come forward. Is Emily even a real person???!
6. In one of books, Spelling It Like It Is, Tori actually spilled the deets about just how fake her reality shows have been. At one point Tori wrote, "I'm Aaron Spelling's daughter. I knew how to write the story. I knew what would tug on heartstrings."
There you have it, folks!
We're not sure what else we need to prove our gurl is manipulating the cameras at least a little bit, but will it keep us from tuning in??! Probably not.
After all, the first episode promises that the series will indeed be filled with some MAJOR dramz! We can't resist!
Do YOU think Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's cheating scandal is a publicity stunt??
Total Votes: 4,291