This sad situation is so complicated.
All of this comes only days after the 30-year-old filed for divorce from her husband of over a year.
LAPD Sgt. Marlon Marrache described officers' experience at the scene, saying:
[Image via WENN.]
As a pop-up shop in El Lay!
So, we thought we'd have some fun by seeing some of the stuff that is/was on sale within the store and have peppered FOUR fake items in with a bunch of ACTUAL products you can buy.
Can YOU figure out the impostor items???
P.S. - Scroll straight down to the bottom if you want to know the answers ASAP!
1. A shearling furry throw pillow for your couch on sale for $265, obviously.
2. Or how about an $825 silver teapot for all your tea party needs!
3. What about some "found" vintage serving spoons for $650! A BARGAIN!
4. A box set of every film she's ever been credited for, along with a signed directors cut of View From The Top for just $1,200!
5. If you're looking for a set of four cocktail napkins with an optional monogram, it'll only set you back $125!
6. Coming in at the bargain price of $2,350 is a vintage Christian Dior leather backgammon set from the '80s!
7. Or if you want something older, you can go for the 1960s Rolex Explorer that's ONLY $5,895!
8. The left over eyeliner from her role in The Royal Tenenbaums priced at $201 as a tribute to the year it was shot! (2001!)
9. $10 balls of cooking twine! (Which, FYI, you can get for .80¢.)
10. A breathtakingly beautiful cream long-sleeved Stella McCartney for Goop shift dress for $1,195!
11. Beyond Yoga for Goop tops AND bottoms, with the tops priced at $77 and bottoms going for $99.
12. The ACTUAL fat suit from her film Shallow Hal AND it's signed by her for ONLY $2,999!
13. Restorsea beauty products can be found at the store, specifically their $85 hand scream which Gwynnie SWEARS by!
14. Oh, and there's this incredibly chic tufted couch in the store that you can sit on but ALSO BUY… for $7,000!
15. An avocado picked personally, for the Goop store from Gwynnie herself for $63!
16. And of course, who DOESN'T own a good pair of $299 overalls! Everyone needs 'em!