An announcement could come as soon as Thursday, so be ready for more updates as more is revealed.
It looks like Sony will not be putting out The Interview at all.
In a statement, the studio said:
[Image via Sony Pictures.]
As a pop-up shop in El Lay!
So, we thought we'd have some fun by seeing some of the stuff that is/was on sale within the store and have peppered FOUR fake items in with a bunch of ACTUAL products you can buy.
Can YOU figure out the impostor items???
P.S. - Scroll straight down to the bottom if you want to know the answers ASAP!
1. A shearling furry throw pillow for your couch on sale for $265, obviously.
2. Or how about an $825 silver teapot for all your tea party needs!
3. What about some "found" vintage serving spoons for $650! A BARGAIN!
4. A box set of every film she's ever been credited for, along with a signed directors cut of View From The Top for just $1,200!
5. If you're looking for a set of four cocktail napkins with an optional monogram, it'll only set you back $125!
6. Coming in at the bargain price of $2,350 is a vintage Christian Dior leather backgammon set from the '80s!
7. Or if you want something older, you can go for the 1960s Rolex Explorer that's ONLY $5,895!
8. The left over eyeliner from her role in The Royal Tenenbaums priced at $201 as a tribute to the year it was shot! (2001!)
9. $10 balls of cooking twine! (Which, FYI, you can get for .80¢.)
10. A breathtakingly beautiful cream long-sleeved Stella McCartney for Goop shift dress for $1,195!
11. Beyond Yoga for Goop tops AND bottoms, with the tops priced at $77 and bottoms going for $99.
12. The ACTUAL fat suit from her film Shallow Hal AND it's signed by her for ONLY $2,999!
13. Restorsea beauty products can be found at the store, specifically their $85 hand scream which Gwynnie SWEARS by!
14. Oh, and there's this incredibly chic tufted couch in the store that you can sit on but ALSO BUY… for $7,000!
15. An avocado picked personally, for the Goop store from Gwynnie herself for $63!
16. And of course, who DOESN'T own a good pair of $299 overalls! Everyone needs 'em!