Kelly Osbourne is signing off!
The Fashion Police co-host gave E! her walking papers today.
[Image via WENN.]
In her (now) 43 years of living, Idina Menzel has done some pretty AH-Mazing things in her life!
Most recently, she won the hearts of EVERYONE in the world when she voiced Queen Elsa of Arendelle for Disney's hit animated feature Frozen!
Srsly, when she belted out Let It Go, everyone and their kids were scrambling to find the nearest camera and microphone to record themselves singing this powerful ballad!
1. If you thought we'd forget about this INCREDIBLE cover of Let It Go by Alex Boyé and the talented One Voice Children's Choir, you were wrong!
2. The AH-Mazingly talented Christina Bianco's cover of Let It Go embodies both voices of Idina and Demi Lovato! So great!!
3. Maddie and Zoe are the best. Enough said.
4. This fantastic Let It Go/Let Her Go mash-up by Sam Tsui
5. Caleb Hyles's rendition of Frozen's uplifting anthem is pretty fab!
6. Let It Go is so versatile! R&B Group, Ahmir put a pretty sweet spin on the song!
7. Lexxi Saal's cover of Let It Go is unbelievable! Her voice is seriously insane!
8. Instruments only for this one! Who says you need an impeccable voice to cover songs? Jun Sung Ahn's violin rendition of Let It Go is pretty impressive!
9. AW! Idina would be so proud of this one by Annelise Forbes!
10. A pop punk version of Let It Go?! This sounds like a remix Disney would do with their future Disney Channel stars! Nice job, Kimmi Smiles!
11. The Piano Guys!! This is incredible!
12. An a cappella version of Let It Go?! YES PLEASE!