Nothing getting us feeling like we're in some future Sci-Fi world than hearing the reports of what Apple is planning to do next.
At yesterday's 25th annual conference for application developers, Apple dropped some bombs the size and magnitude as a life-sized exploding Angry Bird.
Apple's new and upcoming iOS 8 (and Yosemite for Macs) has some pretty sweet features! Here are the top 5 exciting new advancements that were announced yesterday.
1. HealthKit! This iOS 8 option will collaborate with a new app that will store information about people's medical histories, vital signs, fitness levels, and diet. Info can be given out to a a third party with user's permission, of course.
That just delivered 50ccs of awesome to our bodies!
2. HomeKit! This will allow iPhones and iPads to act as sort of remote controls to your entire household and assortment of digital appliances. For example, you could tell Siri that you were going to bed, and voila! The lights would dim, the door would lock, the temp would change…all to your specification!
Sounds a lot like a real life Her to be honest! We can't wait to fall in with our iPhone for real!
3. The QuickType tool will study a user's language patterns and offer ways to finish sentences. We think this is really…(future Apple device: "cool?")…yes, cool!
4. Apple's messaging app to send audio and video as well as messages! Take that, SnapChat!
5. Apple new feature Metal will make it easie for game makers to utilize 3-D capabilities of the processor on iPhones and iPads, and a new programming language Swift will make it easier for developers to create apps more quickly.
Tags: app, apple, conference, developer, features, ios 8, new, tech talk