Unfortunately for Nick, the fans wanted to see him chug!
Although, Nick managed to make slime look good!
Watch him chug (above) and get slimed (below)!
Who knew selfies could be so dangerous!
This British gal tried to squeeze her way into a snapshot with her friends and the result was a smoking hot pic!
Only…not the way they wanted it to be smoking hot!
The girl literally lit herself on fire!
There were clearly some candles out on the table. And open flame + long hair = DISASTER!
The almost Joan of Arc is actually named Lindsey Bowers. She’s since explained that she’s doing alright.
Next time, have your friends turn the iPhone horizontally, Linds! That’s just basic Selfie Taking 101!
You can watch (but thankfully not smell) the incident as it occurred below!