Cue the wedding bells cigarettes!
In a weird twist,
[Image via Rob Rich/WENN.]
It's been ten months since Lisa Robin Kelly's tragic death, but her family apparently does NOT have closure.
After it was revealed that Lisa died from multiple drug intoxication, her family has decided someone has to pay.
And that someone is Pax House, the rehab center where Lisa was enrolled when she died.
According to the doc, Pax House was "carelessly and negligently owned, managed, and operated" and "negligent in the hiring, retention, training, and supervision of their agents, employees, servants, and/or independent contractors whom they assigned to care for patients."
We'll have to wait and see if the court agrees.
[Image via Fox.]