Good for you, Chels!
Ch-ch-check out Chelsea's topless pics (below)!!!
[Image via Chelsea Handler/Twitter]
Do you LOVE yourself some Iggy Azalea???
We know we do, so much we always want more, more, MORE!
So if you want more deets on Iggy that just maybe you didn't already know about her, we've got it right here for you.
1. She's not only an AH-Mazing rapper, but she was actually a model before her fame blew up to what it is now! She was signed by Wilhelmina Models in 2012 and was announced the "New Face of Levi Jeans." And with dat a**, there's no surprise she was picked to model jeans.
2. Iggy's birth name is actually Amethyst Amelia Kelly. With a name like that, no wonder she shines bright like a jewel!
3. Iggy holds a record only held by The Beatles. With her release Fancy hitting the number 1 spot on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart, her collaboration with Ariana Grande, Problem, hit the number 2 spot that same week. This makes her the only other act, other than The Beatles, to have the number 1 and 2 slots simultaneously with her first two Hot 100 hits.
4. Iggy didn't originally plan to be a solo artist. When she started rapping at the age of 14 years old, she first started a group with two other girls, with plans to be like TLC. She soon disbanded the group because the other girls weren't taking it as seriously as her. Guess you can't stop a star from shining!
5. Just before turning 16 years old, Iggy traveled to the U.S., telling her parents she was "on a holiday" with a friend. However, she decided to stay and told them later she was not returning. Her love of hip-hop made her feel at home in the U.S.
6. Ever wonder where she got her stage name?? Iggy is the name of her childhood dog and Azalea is the street where she grew up. Her family still lives there!
7. Does Iggy's style remind you of someone? Perhaps it's Fran Fine from The Nanny! She once revealed about her epic fashion choices: "As far as people whose style interests me I'd say Grace Kelly, Gwen, Spice Girls, Victoria Beckham, and that nanny called Fran."
8. You probably know that Iggy is dating Los Angeles Lakers basketball star Nick Young, but did you know she was once dating rapper A$AP Rocky? In fact, she was so into him she got the title of his mix tape, Live. Love. A$AP, tattooed on her fingers. However, now, the A$AP part has a line over it crossing it out.
9. It doesn't get more adorable than this…Iggy's first date with Nick was at Target! It was her decision because she had just moved and needed some items for her place. But don't worry, he did take her out to dinner after.
10. Iggy used to crowd surf at her concerts, but she's put that to an end. Why?? Well, grossly enough, people would try to finger her! In fact, she'd get tweets leading up to the shows from people claiming they were going to try. Yuck!
We can't wait to see what Iggy brings us next!
Get it, gurl!