MTV Is Bringing TRL Back All Because Of Ariana Grande! Plus, Here Are 12 Best Moments You Need To Relive RIGHT NOW!
What a blast from the past!! It's a shame MTV is only bringing TRL back for one day!
But you can all thank Ariana Grande for any return at all!
The special one-day TRL episode will make its comeback on July 2nd where Ari is set to perform Problem, introduce her follow-up single, and talk about her upcoming album!
That's pretty exciting, if you ask us!
No word yet on who will be hosting the musical extravaganza, but we have our fingers crossed it's Carson Daly! Could you even see someone else hosting the musical show?!
12. TRL may have named Dirrty Christina Aguilera's most iconic video, but Genie In A Bottle shot this talented vocalist to stardom! She's still got it today!
10. What a surprise from Mariah Carey! Remember when she surprised Carson and brought an ice-cream truck to the show?! Incredible TV moment, guys!
9. Well this one was super awkward! Remember when The Offspring held a contest where they were willing to give away 1 million dollars to a superfan? Well…it didn't end too well for everyone there, except for the 14-year-old who won.
8. Destiny's Child's farewell was documented on TRL! Such a sad day for the fans!
7. Ah, remember when Eminem first made it into the music scene? This brings back such great memories!
6. Who can forget *NSYNC mania?! We're pretty sure they showed Justin Timberlake's first appearance on SNL! LOLz!
5. This was a close one! This over zealous Backstreet Boys fan threatened to kill Carson on live TV! Why wasn't she detained by security?!
4. Eminem's short reign over TRL was a pretty HIGHlarious time in MTV history!
3. Look at these babies!! Boyband mania was strong back in the early 2000s! LOLz!
2. This got a little awkward when Mark Wahlberg was thrown into the bunch. He doesn't seem too happy to be there.
1. It goes without saying that Brit-Brit was the QUEEN of TRL! Who else do you know that had 13 retired videos on the show?! Here's her very first performance on TRL!
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]