"Every great love starts with a great story…"
Indeed it does!
If those words ring a bell, it's because they're from one of the most majestic love stories of all time, The Notebook.
It's hard to believe that the film, starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, turns 10 today!
Surprised?! Don't worry, we were too!
In order to celebrate the monumental story of hearts properly, we thought it'd be fun to compare Noah and Allie's love to real life romance.
Your relationships are sure to seem puny compared to this AH-Mazing story — so bring on the romantical scenes!
1. The damn boat ride with the ducks gave you so many feelings:
2. Dancing on an empty street was literally nothing special, but everything phenomenal:
3. Romantically laying down in said street was weird, yet somehow cute:
4. The way Noah and Allie ate ice cream together was adorably gross:
5. This kiss needs no explanation:
6. And this one too:
7. Their date nights were basic, yet so much better than yours:
8. The way they said, "I love you" in flawless lighting was perfection. You've probably never looked that good, post sex:
9. The way they fight has more passion than all your relationships combined:
10. And the pièce de résistance….THE RAIN KISS IS EVERYTHING:
Happy 10th B-day you flawless piece of cinema, you!
Tags: film flickers, gifs, love line, nicholas sparks, noah and allie, rachel mcadams, ryan gosling, the notebook, the notebook 10th anniversary