After being engaged for three years, we can't imagine spending anything less than $1.4 million dollars for a wedding — it was a long time coming!!
It was a weekend full of priceless memories for Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson!
Unfortunately for them, making those priceless memories happen during their wedding weekend didn't come cheap!
It is reported that Jess & Eric's fairytale wedding at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California cost them approximently $1.4 million from start to finish!
It may not have been as pricey as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's lavish wedding affair, but it still costed more than the average person's!
But then again, the average person's wedding isn't a four-day celebration. LOLz!
Here's the breakdown of the newlyweds nuptials:
- Catering: Around $300,000 (not including alcohol)
- Reserving the garden space for the ceremony and reception: $30,000
- Privacy (renting out hotel restaurants and reserving hotel rooms for their loved ones): at least $150,000
- Florals: around $150,000
- Carolina Herrera wedding dress: over $30,000
- Bridesmaids gowns and jewelry: estimated $750,000
Of course, this isn't the FULL breakdown of their extravagant wedding weekend, but it comes pretty close!
Now the couple is just sitting back and relaxing on their honeymoon!
[Image via Jessica Simpson/Twitter.]
Tags: bridesmaids gowns, carolina herrera, celebration, eric johnson, flowers, food, jessica simpson, jewelry, millions, wedding costs, wedding dress, wedding waltz