[Image via FameFlynetpictures.]
After being engaged for three years, we can't imagine spending anything less than $1.4 million dollars for a wedding — it was a long time coming!!
Unfortunately for them, making those priceless memories happen during their wedding weekend didn't come cheap!
It is reported that Jess & Eric's fairytale wedding at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California cost them approximently $1.4 million from start to finish!
But then again, the average person's wedding isn't a four-day celebration. LOLz!
Here's the breakdown of the newlyweds nuptials:
- Catering: Around $300,000 (not including alcohol)
- Reserving the garden space for the ceremony and reception: $30,000
- Privacy (renting out hotel restaurants and reserving hotel rooms for their loved ones): at least $150,000
- Florals: around $150,000
- Carolina Herrera wedding dress: over $30,000
- Bridesmaids gowns and jewelry: estimated $750,000
Of course, this isn't the FULL breakdown of their extravagant wedding weekend, but it comes pretty close!
[Image via Jessica Simpson/Twitter.]