Well, when it comes to the news that they're living apart, we guess it's not that easy to hide.
Now Nick has finally responded to the rumors, and his answer confirms our worst fears for the pair. He said:
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
After being engaged for three years, we can't imagine spending anything less than $1.4 million dollars for a wedding — it was a long time coming!!
Unfortunately for them, making those priceless memories happen during their wedding weekend didn't come cheap!
It is reported that Jess & Eric's fairytale wedding at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California cost them approximently $1.4 million from start to finish!
But then again, the average person's wedding isn't a four-day celebration. LOLz!
Here's the breakdown of the newlyweds nuptials:
- Catering: Around $300,000 (not including alcohol)
- Reserving the garden space for the ceremony and reception: $30,000
- Privacy (renting out hotel restaurants and reserving hotel rooms for their loved ones): at least $150,000
- Florals: around $150,000
- Carolina Herrera wedding dress: over $30,000
- Bridesmaids gowns and jewelry: estimated $750,000
Of course, this isn't the FULL breakdown of their extravagant wedding weekend, but it comes pretty close!
[Image via Jessica Simpson/Twitter.]