This news is so ice…uh, we mean, nice to hear!
We cannot wait until the upcoming season of Once Upon a Time comes out, especially since it's going to feature a Frozen story arc!
Now, more deets have come out about the Frozen story line, and we think they're as cool as Arendelle!
Ch-ch-check out the five big revelations we learned…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. The characters from Frozen will be true to their characters from the movie! Unlike how they made Peter Pan into a sinister baddie, they will just be adding to the characters' stories rather than changing them drastically.
2. The Frozen story arc will only last about half a season just like how the show treated the Neverland and Oz story lines. So you'll def wanna tune in… before they're GONE!
3. The mysterious character that Elizabeth Mitchell is playing will either be Elsa and Anna’s mom who survived that sea voyage, or she’ll be playing the original Snow Queen from the story Frozen was based on! Maybe now we'll see what Disney had in mind in draft 13 of the script!
4. Sorry — no love interest for Elsa! But we think this is a smart move! She's so independent! And really, who is left for her to snag up? Grumpy?
5. And now, for the shocking blow — No Olaf! Do you want to build a snowman? Well, too bad!
Tags: disney, frozen, once upon a time, season, spoiler, tv news