Fergie is back!
And has so many amazing moments, we had to break it down GIF by GIF!
[Image via Instagram.]
While it was already believed that the socialite's sudden death on April 7th was caused by a drug overdose from heroin, a coroner has now confirmed it.
Even though Peaches did EVERYTHING she could to kick her opiate habit — including taking methadone for more than 2 years — she fell victim to her old demons.
In addition to the coroner's findings, police found 6.9 grams of the drug in the house she was discovered lifeless in with her infant son present.
Traces of codeine, methadone, AND morphine were also found in her bloodstream, so it is pretty obvious she hadn't given up on fighting the overbearing addiction.
Still, if Peaches' death doesn't prove it, it's clear from the deaths of Cory Monteith and Philip Seymour Hoffman that heroin is a fatal epidemic that is tough to conquer for even the most talented and intelligent of victims.
P.S. CLICK HERE to get to know the late and beloved Peaches.
[Image via WENN.]