So, we couldn't help but wonder how the blonde beauty is doing during this rough time.
[Image via Perrie Edwards/Instagram.]
We can't wait to be Chasing The Sun with Hilary Duff!!
This singer/actress/super woman/mom is dropping her new single on July 29 — which means we have 5 days to get pumped about her fresh music!
In order to properly prepare for the Duffster's return to making ear candy — we're going to have to take a long look back at some of her best performances ever, with music videos to boot!
1. Hil appeared on So You Think You Can Dance and SLAYED this belly dancing performance:
2. Come Clean still gives us life and MTV's Laguna Beach memories:
3. This performance of Fly on Ellen is deep pop-rock perfection:
4. And this unplugged version of the same song is AH-Mazing kooky bananas:
5. If you don't Wake Up after listening to this popfection, there's seriously something wrong with you:
6. This TODAY performance comes With Love, from Hilary:
7. Her old music may be So Yesterday, bout we thing it's timeless:
8. The Beat Of My Heart music video can get us up and dancing at any time of day:
9. Remember the movie Raise Your Voice?! Yeah…it's perfect:
10. You definitely remember the words to Why Not, so take a crazy chance and click PLAY:
11. This performance of Little Voice is a little gem:
12. And finally…
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BESIDES THIS VIDEO!