We can't wait to be Chasing The Sun with Hilary Duff!!
This singer/actress/super woman/mom is dropping her new single on July 29 — which means we have 5 days to get pumped about her fresh music!
The world received a magical teaser yesterday in the form of an Instagram video, and we've been reeling ever since!
In order to properly prepare for the Duffster's return to making ear candy — we're going to have to take a long look back at some of her best performances ever, with music videos to boot!
Ch-ch-check out every delicious stage moment…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. Hil appeared on So You Think You Can Dance and SLAYED this belly dancing performance:
2. Come Clean still gives us life and MTV's Laguna Beach memories:
3. This performance of Fly on Ellen is deep pop-rock perfection:
4. And this unplugged version of the same song is AH-Mazing kooky bananas:
5. If you don't Wake Up after listening to this popfection, there's seriously something wrong with you:
6. This TODAY performance comes With Love, from Hilary:
7. Her old music may be So Yesterday, bout we thing it's timeless:
8. The Beat Of My Heart music video can get us up and dancing at any time of day:
9. Remember the movie Raise Your Voice?! Yeah…it's perfect:
10. You definitely remember the words to Why Not, so take a crazy chance and click PLAY:
11. This performance of Little Voice is a little gem:
12. And finally…
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BESIDES THIS VIDEO!
Tags: duffster, gifs, hilary duff, instagram, music minute, new music, new single, performances, so you think you can dance, today show