All of that money, and the bluetooth isn't hooked up.
No police caught Bruce, but cameras did, which is just as damning.
[Image via Splash News.]
Just in time for back to school season!
Forget top academics! Of all the Princeton Review rankings, the Nation's Top Party Schools HAS to be the most important! LOLz!
The Princeton Review released the 2015 edition of The Best 379 Colleges contatining 62 top-20 lists surveying satisfaction for professors, financial aid awards, athletic facilities, food AND their appetite for partying!!!
So get those shot glasses ready because incoming freshman at THESE schools are in for a wildly good time!
10. University of Florida, Florida
9. Bucknell University, Pennsylvania
8. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin
7. Penn State University, Pennsylvania
6. Lehigh University, Pennsylvania
5. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
4. West Virginia University, West Virginia
3. University of California-Santa Barbara, California
2. University of Iowa, Iowa
1. Syracuse University, New York
Tags: bucknell university, college, gifs, lehigh university, party, party poppin', school, syracuse university, the princeton review, ucsb, university of florida, university of iowa, university of wisconsin madison, west virginia university