***WARNING: THE BACHELORETTE SPOILERS BELOW***
What a dramatic season of television!
Well, while both men attempted to propose to Kaitlyn, she obviously only accepted one of the rings!
So who won Season 11 of The Bachelorette?!
Well! It's totally official!
The pair have been spotted out and about together for the last month or so, but apparently the two have made it officially official!
Now we know you're wondering, other than being Tommy's son… who is Rich?
Well, we've got five incredibly innnnneresting facts about him that prove he's a tooootal bad boy!
Which makes him completely different from Rita's ex Calvin Harris!
Curious to see what makes him stand out? See for yourself…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. Well, first things first, not only is he Tommy's son, but he's a rapper who goes by the name Rich Hil or Ricky Hil!
2. He was arrested in Los Angeles in 2010 on a count of felony possession of marijuana! Yikes!
3. This arrest led to him going to rehab to get out of jail time. But he still smokes marijuana, as you can clearly see on his Twitter!
4. He's been engaged before! His former fiancé was Krystal Martos!
5. Finally, he's (apparently) been banned from a BUNCH of studios in New York City! Why?
Well, he and his friend 'Uncle Panther' broke into Downtown Studios and wrecked havoc on the world. Reportedly, they 'peed in workers coffee cups, pushed over bookshelves, drew dicks everywhere and drizzled honey on keyboards' and all of it was caught on a security tape.
[Images via Instagram.]
Tags: arrested, drugs, engaged, los angeles, love line, marijuana, music, music minute, rapper, rehab, ri, richard hilfiger wants to be a rapper, richard hilfiger was arrested, richard hilfiger went to rehab, rita ora, rita ora boyfriend richard hilfiger, rita ora dating richard hilfiger, rita ora dating tommy hilfiger son, tommy hilfiger