Rob Kardashian is back! Well, sort of.
Check out RK's post (below):
[Image via Instagram.]
Now we've seen plenty of Real Housewives reunion shows, but this just takes the cake.
Ok, so there was no brawl like the one between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore, but there was plenty of chatter about Aviva Drescher's leg flinging!
But she wasn't the only one stirring up some crazy drama on the RHONYC reunion show!
Ok, so she really was the main one stirring it up, but of course Ramona Singer got in on the action!
1. Aviva tries to convince everyone that saying "At least I'm not 50" to Carole Radziwill was a compliment. Ain't no one buying what she's selling.
2. Aviva also accused Heather Thomson of acting like a gang member…because she says "Holla" and "motherf*cker." If that's all gang members do then aren't we all gang members??
3. Ramona got back to her usual Ramona turtle-timing self after a rough last episode of discussing her cheating hubby and basically ignored Kristen Taekman when the topic came to them not getting along. Miz Pinot Grigio instead danced and made random noises.
4. This might not have been a huge drama, but we just CAN'T ignore Ramona denying she said something just moments after she said it. She called out Aviva for flipping sides, being friends with someone one minute, and not the next. RIGHT after saying Aviva can be vile, she said she never used the word vile.
5. Aviva claimed her leg throw onto the table during the final episode wasn't planned. No one believed her because, honestly, that delivery was too TV perfect to NOT be planned! Girl, own it!
See you ladies next season!